• The Process Engineer provides process engineering expertise to initiate and evaluate improvements to site production units.
• Provide process engineering support to site engineering staff in development and execution of various projects.
• Assist in Process Hazard Analysis studies and management of change evaluations.
• Lead assigned projects through development and execution.
• Perform economic analyses of various improvement projects.
• Relocation provided.
• B.S. degree in Chemical Engineering required.
• 5+ years of experience as a Process Engineer in the chemical manufacturing industry.
• Skilled in process modeling; application of unit operations; development of process flow diagrams; piping and instrument diagrams; process equipment specification and process hazard analysis.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.