- The Process Engineer will prepare procedures, commissioning and start-up plans for new or modified equipment.
- Provide engineering design and evaluation to debottleneck and improve reliability.
- Provide support for DCS and control systems.
- Interface with Operations, Maintenance, Engineering, Safety and Environmental to identify and implement best practices to improve production rate, quality, plant reliability and HSE performance.
- Relocation is not available. $75K-$90K.
- The Process Engineer will have a BS degree in Chemical Engineering.
- 5+ years of experience in a chemical manufacturing plant.
- Awareness and application of PSM, Health, Safety and Environmental principles, procedures and regulations.
- Expert troubleshooting skills; the ability to analyze plant operations and data; apply process knowledge and identify root causes to various operational issues.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.