• The Process Engineer develops and leads the implementation of operational improvement.
• Involved with equipment modifications, upgrades, and new installations. Stay abreast of new equipment / process developments in the extrusion field.
• Technical lead for process and equipment improvement projects.
• Evaluates performance against production goals and adjusts allocations of resources.
• Relocation provided.
• A BS degree with an engineering major and experience with high volume, manufacturing operations (plastics, food processing, packaging, etc.).
• Manufacturing processes such as extrusion, printing, laminating and converting.
• Good understanding of Lean manufacturing principles. Utilization of Six Sigma to achieve process improvements in manufacturing operations.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.