- The Process Engineer will evaluate equipment and processes to identify ways to optimize performance or to ensure compliance with safety and environmental regulations.
- Ensure environmental, health, safety compliance throughout project development and future operations. Work with operations and maintenance groups to optimize production and mechanical integrity.
- Participation in shutdown planning and analysis for improvements in shutdown efficiency and cost reduction and coordination with production requirements.
- Relocation provided. $85K-$120K.
- The Process Engineer will have a BS degree (chemical or mechanical engineering).
- 5+ years related work experience required in chemical, petrochemical, refining or similar process industries.
- Background in equipment troubleshooting. Relevant experience and unit operations include: continuous processes, distillation, fractionation, hydrotreating, stripping and thin film evaporation.
- Rotating equipment, vacuum systems, fire heaters/exchangers, tankage, instrumentation, waste water treatment, etc.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.