- The Process Engineer provides engineering support for the assigned manufacturing processes on a daily basis in accordance with the strategic goals of the company.
- Responsible for integration of Lean Sigma improvement methodologies and activities within the value stream. Create processes and activities within the functional area and works with the Engineering & Plant Leadership Staffs to support the development of new business and maintenance of current businesses.
- The Process Engineer is part of the Strategic Plant Leadership Team. Participate as a team member on large projects and/or lead smaller scope engineering projects.
- Performs analysis on manufacturing methods and troubleshoots extrusion manufacturing issues. This is a “hands-on”, “on-the-floor” position of leadership and problem solving.
- Relocation provided. About 1 hour from Charlotte. $65K-$80K.
- The Process Engineer will have a BS degree with an engineering major. A Master’s is a plus.
- 2+ years of experience working in a manufacturing environment related to high speed manufacturing (cable, automotive, textiles, or other extrusion manufacturing).
- SPC knowledge is a plus. Lean Sigma Tools implementation.
- Experience with process control and new product introduction technologies.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.