- The Process Engineer prepares proposals and executes planned projects, including determining time frames, funding, procedures for accomplishing projects, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of projects.
- Directs and coordinates project activities to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Develop detailed project specifications including drawings, data sheets, etc. in full compliance with recognized industry standards, safety standards and various client specifications.
- Help design and implement new manufacturing processes for existing and new products.
- Responsible for heat and material balance, development and use of process simulation, the development of process flow diagrams, block flow diagrams, system design parameters, and design or rating of equipment and apparatus such as heat exchangers, vessels, reactors, etc.
- Relocation provided.
- BS in chemical engineering and at least 4 years of experience as a Process Engineer in chemical, refining or similar manufacturing process industry. A Master’s degree is a strong plus.
- Lean/Six Sigma experience desired. Scale up experience from a pilot plant is a strong plus.
- Knowledge of solids and inorganic chemistry preferred. PFD, P&ID, statistical process experience.
- Lean manufacturing.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.