- The Process Controls Leader is responsible for process control systems and leadership of process control team
- Development of team and strategic planning
- Complete execution of control projects including system design, testing, component specification, documentation management, equipment procurement, installation and start-up support
- Manage process controls networks. Wet / dry handling equipment.
- Relocation provided. $125K-$145K.
- The Process Control Leader will have a BS degree with an engineering major.
- 5 years’ experience working managing the Process Controls team.
- Strong leadership capability with strategic planning and execution.
- Project leadership in an chemical manufacturing process setting.
- Knowledge of control system and wet / dry handling equipment.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.