• Identify, develop, and execute capital/expense projects that proactively improve the safety, reliability, operability, capacity, and cost of plant operations. Provide high-quality design, scope, and cost/schedule estimates that are consistent with our commitment to continuous improvement.
• The Process Controls Engineer will perform the project management function for the execution of small and mid-size capital projects.
• Provide electrical and maintenance assistance in the day-to-day operations of the department and Operations.
• Design, specify, install, and troubleshoot industrial electrical and instrumentation control systems.
• Support and maintain Delta V DCS control systems.
• Field Instrumentation experience with hardware installation, programming, design, troubleshooting and maintenance.
• Safety Instrumented System (SIS) experience with installation, design, programming, troubleshooting and maintenance.
• Knowledge and experience with acceptance testing and commissioning of instrument equipment and systems.
• Relocation provided.
• The Electrical Engineer / Process Controls Engineer will have a BSEE and 5 + years of work experience in a chemical plant. Understanding and experience working with DCS systems, experience with Delta V is preferred.
• Experience with SIL Solver software for SIS design.
• Experience with Allen Bradley and/or Modicon PLCs.
• Detailed knowledge of instrumentation systems and components.
• Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. Sponsorship is not available.