- The Process Control Administrator will be responsible for assuring effectiveness and reliability of the Process Control Network, Process Information Network, and pipeline.
- Instrumental in improvement projects in the process control and IT areas that will improve overall effectiveness, reliability, and operating costs.
- Provide support for the virtualized control system, and for clients across all departments.
- Addresses threats and opportunities by implementing improvements based on industry best practices.
- Responsible for assessing maintainability of soft/hardware and recommend hardware as needed.
- For new applications, lead the implementation and testing of interfaces and databases.
- Develop and implement cyber security strategies. $100K-$125K.
- The Process Control Administrator will have a B.S. in Computer Science or related technical field 10+ years of process data experience, preferably within the refining or chemical industry.
- Experience in Honeywell DCS, Delta V, or Foxboro.
- Knowledge of Visual Basic and familiarity with Oracle databases. WSUS, McAfee ePolicy, and Acronis Backup & Recovery.
- Knowledge of network infrastructure, firewalls, intrusion prevention and network security.
- Understanding of Cyber Security as it pertains to process controls.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.