- The Plant Manager directs and manages plant and very small distribution center operations for cost, quality and delivery performance.
- Coordinates plant activities through planning with departmental managers to accomplish lean manufacturing and distribution objectives in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Develops and implements capital plan to improve operational performance.
- Develops and implements systems of control over capital, operating expenses, manpower, wages and salaries. Establishes and monitors overall plant performance for production and quality standards.
- Directs the maintenance of existing plant facilities and equipment.
- Relocation provided. Regional candidates preferred. $90K-$115K
- The Plant Manager will have a BS degree with and engineering or business major.
- 10+ years of plant engineering experience.
- 5+ years as a plant manager in a manufacturing and/or distribution environment. Lean manufacturing experience.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.