- The Plant Engineering Executive will provide all facets of engineering leadership and oversight to the IS business unit, manufacturing plants, engineering group, and technical resources.
- Will work closely with business leadership, operations, engineering, finance, marketing and product development, sales, and research & development to assure all engineering efforts and projects meet business and financial objectives through effective planning, engineering, coordination, and service.
- Will provide division capital program leadership, including multi-year asset planning and annual operating plan planning and execution. Will also provide leadership and resourcing to all aspects of key divisional projects.
- Assists the Director of Operations and divisional plant managers to increase production capacity, improve product quality, reduce costs and/or improve operations and HSE results through the implementation of new technologies, initiatives, projects, process improvements, and implementation of “best operating and engineering practices”.
- Relocation provided. $170K-$205K.
- The Plant Engineering Executive will have a BS degree with an Engineering major. An MBA is a plus. PMP a plus.
- 20+ year’s experience with various engineering roles such as project, process, or plant engineering in industrial or manufacturing industry with progressing levels of responsibility. Must have managed multiple plants
- Capital project management experience of varying complexity and size through the entire project lifecycle.
- Experience leading teams to include mentoring, coaching, training, and developing team members.
- Experience with continuous improvement in all aspects of engineering and project management required.
- Experience with all facets of day to day plant operations 24×365 (shift work, finance, maintenance, HS, environmental).
Experience with Performance Management systems.
- 50% travel to multiple sites in the USA
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.