- The Plant Manager will continually optimize plant operations to maximize the Efficiency and On-Stream-Time of the manufacturing equipment. Monitor and address daily production and quality metrics.
- In conjunction with the EHS department, drive EHS excellence in the plant.
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures that meet ISO9001 and PSM requirements.
- Minimize/eliminate out of specification production by ensuring equipment is maintained in the condition that is required. T
- The Plant Manager will conduct thorough non-conforming product and customer complaint investigations necessary to identify root causes. Drive effective corrective/preventive actions to eliminate quality issues.
- Investigate/identify causes of product waste in order to minimize generation • Apply troubleshooting/problem solving techniques and resources, as required, to quickly respond to operational issues.
- Collaborate with Maintenance and Engineering, as needed, to address production bottlenecks and equipment issues.
- Train the salaried and hourly staff, as appropriate, on technical matters.
- Relocation provided.
- BS degree in Chemical Engineering.
- 10 years of leadership experience in chemical plant operations. At least 5 years as a Plant Manager.
- Highly hazardous chemical manufacturing experience is required.
- Experience in PSM, environmental and other regulatory requirements.
- Plant design, construction, and commissioning experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated commitment to continual improvement.
- Comfortable in fast-paced, collaborative Operations department.
- Demonstrated ability to make timely decisions.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.