- The Plant Manager directs plant activities to ensure the attainment of financial and operational goals within the business unit in support of the company’s overall financial and strategic objectives.
- Establishes the annual operational budget for all expenses related to the business unit. Assures budget variances are well managed and controlled.
- Establishes, maintains, and monitors standard costs for both material and labor working closely with members of team to resolve variances.
- Responsible for achieving ISO9001-2008 annual recertification.
- Selects, develops, coaches and evaluates personnel, particularly leaders within the business unit, to ensure the efficient operation of the facility and the professional growth of the employees.
- Relocation provided. $130K-$150K.
- The Plant Manager should have a BS degree with an engineering major.
- 10 years in progressive roles in a manufacturing environment and 5 years in management.
- Continuous Improvement and Lean Manufacturing experience.
- Preferred industry experience includes paper / packaging.
- Experience managing a plant of 150+ personnel. Six Sigma certification is a strong plus.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.