- The Operations Manager will lead site operations including production, logistics and support functions.
- Develop the operations team to ensure the production of products are in a safe working environment for employees, environmentally compliant and of the highest possible quality.
- Promote the development of a continuous improvement culture, including Six Sigma and Lean tools.
- Scope and advocate ways to improve facility competitiveness including capital projects and innovative methods of manufacture.
- Manages raw material, production schedules, finished product inventories and logistics of shipments. Manages the engagement, performance and development of the staff.
- Acts as the plant representative for the Sales & Operating Plan (S&OP) process. Responsible for all manufacturing metrics reporting.
- Relocation provided. $130K-$150K.
- The Operations Manager will BS degree with an engineering major (chemical preferred).
- 10+ years of progressive operations experience in a chemical manufacturing environment. At least 5 years in management.
- Track record of talent development.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.