• The Operations Leader will lead the polymer production operation.
• Overseeing and promoting effective Health, Safety and Environmental programs and practices.
• Direct supervisor for First Line Supervisors.
• Lead area to compliance with company Operating System requirements.
• Leading area operations to consistently meet or exceed business objectives and targets.
• Championing use of Six Sigma/Lean tools in driving plant improvement to develop and implementing strategic initiatives relative to inventory, capacity utilization, and growth opportunities.
• Maintaining cost effectiveness through aggressive productivity and asset management.
• Relocation provided.
• The Operations Leader will have a BS degree with an engineering or chemistry major..
• 2+ years of experience supervising and Operations / Production team in a chemical manufacturing or similar environment.
• 5+ years of experience with process improvement in areas of process safety, environmental systems, yield, energy and capacity.
• Experience in a manufacturing environment including project planning, production scheduling, and cost control.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.