- The Operations Leader will lead the polymer production operation.
- Overseeing and promoting effective Health, Safety and Environmental programs and practices.
- Direct supervisor for First Line Supervisors.
- Lead area to compliance with company Operating System requirements.
- Leading area operations to consistently meet or exceed business objectives and targets.
- Championing use of Six Sigma/Lean tools in driving plant improvement to develop and implementing strategic initiatives relative to inventory, capacity utilization, and growth opportunities.
- Maintaining cost effectiveness through aggressive productivity and asset management.
- Relocation provided.
- The Operations Leader will have a BS degree with an engineering or chemistry major..
- 2+ years of experience supervising and Operations / Production team in a chemical manufacturing or similar environment.
- 5+ years of experience with process improvement in areas of process safety, environmental systems, yield, energy and capacity.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment including project planning, production scheduling, and cost control.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.