- The Operations Engineer / Utilities Engineer is responsible for team compliance with all corporate safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- Responsible for a team of 10+ individuals that oversee electrical power, steam, compressed air, chilled water, nitrogen and other systems
- Responsible for budgets as well as performance to the annual operating plan. KPI metrics will be a key focus and measure of reliability, cost, efficiency and productivity.
- Direct the operation of power generation systems to maximize reliability and productivity while providing operational and technical support.
- Lead investigations using DMAIC principles and techniques to drive to root cause.
- Relocation provided. $90K-$120K.
- The Operations Engineer / Utilities Engineer will have a BS degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical engineering.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a manufacturing plant (chemical preferred) managing and supporting utilities operations.
- Experience with electrical distribution systems, steam generation, compressed air systems and chillers.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.