- Will play a key role in developing both short-term and long-term Reliability strategies for stationary & rotating equipment.
- Track equipment performance by reviewing maintenance and reliability specific Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and cost reports.
- Formal training and experience with Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA).
- BS Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- A minimum of 8-10 years’ of experience as a Plant Mechanical / Reliability Engineer working in a chemical plant, refinery or similar manufacturing facility.
- Good experience with fixed and rotating equipment and solid Project Engineering (FEL)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.