• The Mechanical Reliability Engineer is responsible for the development and implementation of mechanical integrity and equipment reliability programs and projects.
• Develop and maintain equipment inspection schedules.
• Technical liaison with other departments to improve equipment mechanical integrity, reliability and maintenance.
• Review for new equipment to ensure that they meet current design standards (ASME/API).
• Supervise Mechanical Integrity Inspector.
• Relocation provided.
• The Mechanical Reliability Engineer will have a BSME and 7 years of experience working in a chemical manufacturing plant.
• At least 3 years in Mechanical Reliability / Integrity.
• Fundamentals of chemical manufacturing process equipment.
• Technical knowledge of rotational, fixed, electrical and instrumentation equipment.
• Knowledge of PSM Mechanical Integrity requirements.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.