- The Mechanical Engineer support the maintenance and mechanical goals of the site.
- Provide oversight of small capital projects originating from the maintenance department needs.
- Develop mechanical equipment specifications, as needed.
- Initiate and manage action items for activities requiring MOC.
- Develop and manage maintenance procedures.
- Assist with CMMS management, including development of pre-commissioning checklists and preventative maintenance schedules.
- Relocation provided. $110K-$140K.
- The Mechanical Engineer will have a BSME and 8+ years of experience as a Maintenance Engineer or Mechanical Engineer in a chemical manufacturing plant.
- Experience in maintenance of PSM regulated processes.
- Maintenance of mechanical equipment and piping systems handling solids, flammable and combustible liquids.
- Plant maintenance including use of CMMS, use of relevant codes and standards (RAGAGEPs).
- Equipment and plant commissioning.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history.