- The Materials Manager is responsible for ensuring the safe operation of the plants material handling equipment in accordance with published plant and corporate guidelines. Develop CI actions to ensure compliance.
- Develop a team responsible for the ERP system, lean manufacturing tools, customer systems and Supply Chain Management processes to support the requirements of both our internal and external customers.
- Manage the plants SCM continuous improvement plan. Manage the plants inventory, ensuring policy and procedures are implemented.
- Relocation provided. Regional candidates preferred. $80K-$110K.
- The Materials Manager will have a BS degree and 2+ years of experience as a Materials / Supply Chain Manager.
- Experience in the automotive industry, preferably Tier 1.
- Experience applying lean manufacturing tools. Experience with ERP systems, QAD MFG Pro a plus.
- Knowledge of automotive customer systems and requirements (DDL, SNC, SMART, Supply Power, ANTS, etc.).
- APICS certification a plus
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.