- The plant Maintenance Engineer is responsible for the safe design, procurement, installation, debug, start-up and operation of the plant equipment and projects as assigned.
- Support the production needs as necessary for equipment operation and reliability.
- Assist maintenance in troubleshooting equipment and control problems to keep production equipment operational.
- Prepare design reviews, budgets, schedules, drawings, and scopes of work for project implementation and provide the necessary information/project documentation and training for emergency maintenance and preventative maintenance crews.
- Relocation provided, N.C. $90K-$110K.
- The Maintenance Engineer will have a BS degree, ME preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience as a plant Maintenance Engineer in a manufacturing plant
- Prefer experience in project management, equipment setting, hydraulics, pneumatics, pumps, etc.
- Working knowledge of CAD software, MS Office.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history.