- The Laboratory Quality Manager will provide management and technical guidance to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the analytical laboratory operation and leadership and training to laboratory operations personnel.
- Ensure accurate evaluation, interpretation, and verification of data (samples, calibration, and quality control) for analyses performed in the laboratory.
- Review, recommend and implement new or enhanced laboratory methods, practices and equipment. Lead lab analytical and research techniques and innovations.
- Develop, standardize, and document lab processes to optimize efficiency of analyses and reporting. Ensure accuracy and statistical rigor of analytical results. Develop lab asset replacement plan and coordinate acquisition of new equipment.
- Relocation provided.
- The Quality Manager will have BS in chemistry or chemical engineering.
- 3+ years’ experience with analytical methods, data interpretation and relevant statistical analysis of results.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Laboratory Management/Supervision. ISO9000 auditor certification required.
- Must be familiar with analytical instrumentation including GC, ICPOES, NMR, IC, UV-VIS spectroscopy, titration and auto-titrator theory and operation, pH testing, specific gravity, particle size testing, and other wet chemistry methods and sample preparation and analyses.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.