• The I&E Reliability Engineer will support the project team by supplying instrument maintenance engineering expertise in the specification, design and construction of project in accordance with plant design requirements, company standards and regulatory requirements.
• The I&E Reliability Engineer will support Control Systems Engineer with project commissioning and startup activities.
• Apply appropriate reliability tools to drive improvements, optimize costs, and improve AE (i.e., Bad Actor Program, FMEA, RBI, RBM, RCM, Reliability Roadmap, etc.).
• Ensures development of Critical Equipment list and Critical Spares Inventory. This includes monitoring and optimizing the stores system considering site-wide needs.
• Monitor Maintenance and Reliability Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and metrics for proactive identification and resolution of reliability issues.
• Lead Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFAs) and corrective actions for complex and/or repetitive problems in coordination with Asset Management.
• Relocation provided.
• Bachelors in Engineering (Electrical or Chemical preferred) with a minimum 6+ years as an I&E Reliability Engineer in a chemical/petrochemical or other similar manufacturing plant. Must have a sound technical knowledge of instrumentation, electrical, and mechanical equipment.
• A thorough understanding of reliability methods and procedures. Electrical systems experience up to 480 volts. An understanding of best practices for maintenance processes including but not limited to Risk Based assessment, Total Productive Maintenance, and Reliability Based Inspections is also an important asset for this position.
• This position is a reliability focused Instrument & Electrical Engineer, reporting to the Area Manager of Maintenance for the Ammonia Plant. It is long-term and strategic focused and has responsibility to drive reliability performance using the most appropriate and effective tools and techniques.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.