• The I&E Engineer is responsible for the Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) program for the site.
• Facilitates RCM Asset Management Plan (AMP) development and stewards the implementation of the plan requirements.
• Maintain/update the sites Asset Management Plans based on equipment failures, process changes and Preventative Maintenance (PM) data.
• The Instrumentation &Electrical Engineer is responsible for new or modified PM’s through the PM request and approval flow.
• Provide risk-based prioritization support for turnaround work scope development.
• Responsible for the investigation and follow-up documentation of high impact or high potential impact incidents.
• Works with operating and maintenance engineers to make recommendations to improve long term equipment operability, reliability, energy efficiency, and maintenance expense.
• Relocation provided.
• Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering with 5-10+ years of experience as an I&E Engineer. Experience working in the chemical plant mandatory.
• Experience with risk-based work prioritization methodology.
• Knowledge of economic evaluation methods (Life-Cycle Cost Analysis, NPV, Benefit/Cost)
• Reliability Centered Maintenance or some form of Asset Management Plan Development is desired.
• I/E Project Engineering and/or I/E Maintenance Engineering is desired.
• Experience with reliability-focuses statistical analysis is desired.
• Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.