- The I&E Design Engineer will develop electrical and controls system design solutions based on engineering principles and providing automated production solutions.
- Perform technical calculations supporting design including electrical requirements, robotic safety standards, and motor controls.
- Define equipment and upgrades for assembly lines and individual pieces of equipment.
- Design of Build and validate systems which include pneumatic, servos, variable drives, relays, communication networks, touchscreens, push button and robotic integration.
- Support commissioning of new assembly lines and systems onsite and at supplier facilities.
- Relocation provided. $85K-$125K.
- The I&E Design Engineer will have a BS Electrical Engineering degree with 5+ years experience in control and electrical system design.
- Experience with Siemens, Allen Bradley RSLogix 5000, AutoCAD Electrical in manufacturing plants.
- Automated industrial system designs including specification of vision, power, sensor, inspection, and communications systems.
- Programming experience is required.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.