• The I&C Engineer is responsible for the development and creation of instrumentation engineering packages, including installation drawings, data sheets and specifications.
• Responsible for the production and accuracy of P&IDs, control panel drawings and wiring diagrams.
• Must be able to perform calculations, and develop drawings and specifications for the purchase and installation of measurement and final element instrumentation.
• Prepare specifications for DCS, CEMS, process measurement instruments and final elements such as control valves including installation details.
• Relocation provided.
• The I&C Engineer will have a BS degree with an engineering major.
• At least 7+ years working in a chemical manufacturing plant.
• Experience with the development of P&ID’s, instrument specifications and data sheets.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.