• The HSE Manager will be responsible for: emergency preparedness and response, chemical site security, occupational safety, industrial hygiene, and process safety.
• Oversee and coordinate the planning and preparations for emergency response efforts.
• Coordinate training for responders, and deliver training where appropriate and agreed upon by site leadership.
• Provide health, safety, and environmental oversight to team, maintain HSE budget.
• Participate in capital project reviews and incident investigations.
• Act as a HSE focal point for site/units.
• Relocation provided.
• BS Degree (Occupational or Fire Safety, Chemical, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering)
• The HSE Manager should have five or more years of experience specifically related to HSE plant management. Experience in a chemical manufacturing plant, refinery or similar industry mandatory.
• Knowledge of applicable NFPA guidelines and OSHA/EPA regulations.
• Professional certification Certified Safety Professional (CSP), or Associate Safety Professional (ASP) or ability to achieve within 3 years.
• Working knowledge of process safety and environmental regulations and technology.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available