- The HSE Manager will be responsible for: emergency preparedness and response, chemical site security, occupational safety, industrial hygiene, and process safety.
- Oversee and coordinate the planning and preparations for emergency response efforts.
- Coordinate training for responders, and deliver training where appropriate and agreed upon by site leadership.
- Provide health, safety, and environmental oversight to team, maintain HSE budget.
- Participate in capital project reviews and incident investigations.
- Act as a HSE focal point for site/units.
- Relocation provided.
- BS Degree (Occupational or Fire Safety, Chemical, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering)
- The HSE Manager should have five or more years of experience specifically related to HSE plant management. Experience in a chemical manufacturing plant, refinery or similar industry mandatory.
- Knowledge of applicable NFPA guidelines and OSHA/EPA regulations.
- Pluses • Professional certification Certified Safety Professional (CSP), or Associate Safety Professional (ASP) or ability to achieve within 3 years.
- Working knowledge of process safety and environmental regulations and technology.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available