- The Global Marketing Manager will lead development and execution of marketing strategy for a recognized growth segment.
- Develop and implement product and service strategies for the segment that further the overall business strategy and drive sales, maximizing market opportunities, revenue and profitability for the segment.
- Devise pricing and margin guidelines for the segment consistent with the strategy and value proposition, and geared to drive growth and profitability. Ensure pricing proposals are aligned with the strategy and margin growth commitments. Review and approve exceptions.
- $150K-$170K. Relocation provided.
- The Global Marketing Manager will have a BS or MS degree in Marketing, Chemistry or Chemical Engineering.
- 10+ years of experience in the chemical manufacturing industry that focuses on pharma and / or personal care market segment.
- 10+ years of experience in Marketing / Product Management.
- Experience with international marketing.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.