• The Mechanical Engineer / Fixed Equipment Engineer manages the facility-wide maintenance function to ensure the availability of safe, responsive, high quality, affordable repair and maintenance services including preventive, routine, non-routine and emergency capabilities.
• Provide necessary development, motivation, coordination and internal cooperation for groups/individuals under his/her control in order to maximize efficiency.
• Provide and maintain standards of performance and appraisals, which promote high quality, efficiency and effectiveness.
• Promote and maintain ISO 9001 within assigned area of responsibility.
• Process Safety Management within assigned area of responsibility.
• A BS degree in Mechanical Engineering.
• 8+ years’ experience as a Fixed Equipment Engineer in a chemical manufacturing plant or refinery.
• API certifications a plus.
• Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.