- The Estimator will consult with client, vendors, or other individuals to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues.
- Works with departments such as scheduling, shop floor planning, machining, barge construction, and steel fabrication.
- Relocation provided.
- Prefer a min. of 5 + years steel estimating experience. in heavy steel fabrication and product manufacturing.
- The Estimator will have experience with structural/piping drawing proficiency, material take-off lists, labor cost analysis, and able to determine material and labor requirements.
- An Associate’s degree is preferred.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.