- The Environmental Engineer will be responsible for overall environmental compliance management system that documents requirements, how compliance is assured, record location, and responsibility.
- Conduct training to support compliance management activities. Provide permitting support for facility in multiple areas to ensure consistency in evaluating and permitting strategic projects.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of existing and proposed federal, state and local environmental regulations to ensure continued compliance with regulatory and permit requirements.
- Assist with air emission calculations, including the development of new and improved methodologies. Provide written and verbal regulatory guidance to operations and management when needed.
- No relocation provided
- B.S. degree in Chemical Engineering mandatory.
- A minimum of 3 years as an Environmental Engineer in a chemical manufacturing plant.
- Experience preparing reports related to air, water, waste etc.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.