- The Environmental Engineer will lead the environmental effort for the plant expansion and will provide environmental leadership and engineering support to the project on air, water and waste issues.
- Monitoring of all environmental aspects of the plant project and works to ensure that the project remains in compliance with federal and state regulations.
- Responsible for assisting in the gathering and preparation of required reports to federal and state agencies and for the maintenance of such records and files.
- Works closely with key project personnel in monitoring daily key parameters to ensure compliance. Will be a key player with the project engineering staff to provide guidance on plant process development.
- This position will interface directly with Local, State and Federal officials during the project. $120K-$150K. Relocation is not provided.
- The Environmental Engineer will have a BS degree with an engineering major.
- 5+ years environmental engineering experience desired. Experience working in a chemical manufacturing plant preferred.
- Knowledge of state, local and U.S. Government regulations (OSHA, EPA, etc.).
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.