- The Environmental Engineer will be leading environmental compliance programs, providing strategic direction and optimum performance with management commitment and employee engagement.
- Managing wastewater and drinking water systems, mill environmental laboratory and service crew.
- Ensuring the facility environmental vision remains evergreen, describing the vision of a better state and that employees’ objectives are connected to the vision.
- Assisting facility leadership with the development of short and long-term environmental objectives, targets, and strategies.
- Overseeing evaluating, interpreting, and ensuring compliance with Environmental laws, regulations and permits as it relates to the operation of the facility.
- Relocation provided. $90K-$110K.
- The Environmental Engineer will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Science or related field, preferred.
- Five (5) or more years’ environmental compliance in heavy manufacturing or chemical process plant.
- Experience in an environmental leadership role managing compliance with laws and regulations in multiple environmental areas (water, air, waste, etc.).
- Leadership and management systems experience.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history.