- The Project Engineering Manager reviews project design for compliance with engineering principles, company standards, contract requirements, and related specifications.
- Coordinates activities concerned with technical developments, scheduling, and resolving engineering design issues. Directs integration of process design activities and production requirements into capital projects.
- Assure that projects are being designed and installed using sound engineering principles and are in accordance with national codes and standards.
- Supervise either directly or indirectly, outside contractors and subcontractors who are constructing assigned projects. Provide engineering assistance as required to other departments and other plants.
- Review capital budget and spending requirements for a group of plants.
- $140K-$150K. Relocation provided.
- The Engineering Manager will have a BS degree with an engineering major.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in project design and project management in a chemical manufacturing plant ($25MM+).
- Experience managing capital projects across multiple plant sites a strong plus.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.