- The Engineering Manager will research new technologies to improve production performance.
- Maintain tooling / equipment standards for the plant.
- Supervise technical support to manufacturing to insure all tools, equipment, and processes are meeting requirements.
- Supervise support to product teams on manufacturing feasibility, cost, safety, and product design.
- Support new product launches with process development, dimensional analysis, operator instructions and other technical information as required.
- Provide capital project plan and forecast for budgeting process.
- Relocation provided. $90K-$115K.
- The Manufacturing & Engineering Manager will have a BS or MS degree with an engineering major.
- Must have 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing plant. Tier 1 automotive strongly desired. Lean Six Sigma experience.
- 3+ years of experience managing an engineering department. Automated assembly operations experience.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.