• The Electrical Reliability Engineer will define standards for systems and leverage best practices across the network. Will work with high voltage systems, low voltage systems, switchgear wiring, PLCs and Control system input/output modules.
• Develop plans to address long term infrastructure needs around electrical systems listed above.
• Provide support in the elements of Reliability-Centered Maintenance, including criticality analysis, condition-based monitoring, preventive maintenance optimization, critical spares, mechanical integrity, and work process optimization.
• Relocation provided.
• The Electrical Reliability Engineer will have a BS or MS in Electrical Engineering and 10 years of maintenance excellence experience in a chemical manufacturing environment, including implementing upgraded processes. Experience addressing site infrastructure needs is required.
• Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CMRP) certification desired.
• Support and travel ~50% to multiple manufacturing sites in the gulf coast area.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.