- Responsible for the safe and successful implementation of capital projects with a focus on instrumentation and electrical.
- Provides project management and technical engineering support, including specifying equipment for new construction and reconditioning or alteration of existing systems and equipment.
- The Project Engineer leads the development of final project scope, determines best engineering solution, estimates cost, develops funding requests and manages spending throughout the life of the project.
- Communicates requirements for team membership to site leadership as needed. Provides direction to this team in order to meet the execution timing and cost of project.
- Performs technical design reviews for instrument, electrical and analyzer design packages. $90K-$120K.
- BS degree in engineering (electrical preferred).
- 8+ years of experience as a Project Engineer with a focus on electrical and I&E projects in a chemical, refining, industrial gas or related manufacturing plant.
- Technical proficiency in electrical engineering – instrumentation, electrical and analyzer equipment
- Musty be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.