- The Electrical Engineer will identify and implement control and low voltage electrical improvement projects.
- Ensure consistency and reliability of control on critical variables.
- Provide engineering support to electrical and instrument maintenance personnel.
- Management of systems including safety interlock systems (overload protection) and field instrumentation.
- Serves as Project Lead for select maintenance and capital projects by developing scope of work, engineering and construction packages and oversight of project closure.
- Basic knowledge of NEC and ANSI/ISA codes and standards.
- Relocation provided. $90K-$120K.
- The Electrical Engineer will have a BSEE and 5-7 years of industrial electrical & instrumentation experience.
- Experience with instrumentation typical to process industry such as pressure / flow transmitters, control valves, regulators, etc. Practical knowledge of PID control theories and techniques.
- Ability to develop and update P&I drawings, loop drawings, specification sheets, electrical schematics and electrical single line diagrams.
- Experience with Low Voltage Power Systems including motors and associated control circuits.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.