• The Electrical Engineer is responsible for troubleshooting and maintaining all chemical plant electronic control systems, substations, PLC’s, high voltage equipment, and other electronic equipment. Directing contractors on high voltage maintenance.
• Coordinates the plant’s electrical safety program and provides consultation and technical support to the Electrical & Instrumentation Maintenance team.
• Involved in all new capital projects that involve electrical power distribution, instrumentation, process controls and/or electrical equipment specification.
• Relocation provided.
• The Electrical Engineer will have a minimum 5 or more years of experience in plant electrical engineering support.
• Demonstrated understanding and application of technical electrical specifications and drawings, including single-line drawings, elementary wiring diagrams, piping & instrumentation diagrams, and control loop drawings.
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience in three phase and single phase power distribution, distributive control systems, programmable logic control system, HMI configuration, AC/DC drive systems, arc flash requirements, NFPA 70 / NEC code requirements.
• Highly proficient in the use of CAD software.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.