- The Electrical Engineer will provide technical guidance, maintenance and troubleshooting expertise for electrical maintenance issues. This includes working with DCS and PLC Systems.
- Demonstrated ability to design and troubleshoot medium/high voltage electrical distribution systems, including experience with electrical distribution equipment such as 13kV switchgear, distribution transformers, protective relays, motor control centers, motors, adjustable speed drives, and industrial lighting.
- Implement, track and document best practices. Implement and administer Instrumentation & Electrical Design and Drafting Standards.
- Capital project management for Instrument, Analyzer, Communication systems, Security systems, Local PLC systems, Utility Instrument systems (such as Firewater, Deluge, Product/Raw Material Storage etc.).
- Relocation provided. $100K-$130K.
- The Electrical Engineer will have a BSEE or MSEE degree and 7+ years of chemical plant electrical and instrumentation experience with project engineering design required.
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining medium/high power distribution system design and engineering.
- Familiarity with project management, electronics, logic design and computer programming.
- Knowledge of electrical principals, technologies, codes and standards.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.