- The Electrical Design Engineer is responsible for design modification, standardization, fabrication and installation of existing equipment components, and improvements in equipment sensors and machine controls for robust process monitoring, control and performance.
- Enhance, troubleshoot, implement, and debug programming for PLCs and HMIs to control mechanical and electrical devices and equipment.
- Develop electrical and controls system design solutions.
- Relocation provided. About 45 minutes from Winston-Salem. $90K-$125K.
- The Electrical Design Engineer will have a BSEE and 5 years of experience in manufacturing plant.
- Experience in PLC programming. Experience with Siemens PLC’s, Allen Bradley and AutoCad.
- Ability to create, read and build from electrical schematics.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.