- The E&I Supervisor plans and schedules daily work, including the troubleshooting/repairing of instrumentation and electrical equipment, to ensure safe and reliable plant operations. Work is performed in a chemical manufacturing unit environment. • Ensure the safety and safe work performance of employees.
- Responsible for direct coaching of Instrument and Electrical Technicians, to ensure compliance with key metrics.
- Oversee data stewards and electrical Reliability Centered Manufacturing. Plan and schedule daily work, turnarounds and capital spending tasks.
- Develop and maintain compliance with Instrument and Electrical (I&E) PM programs. Direct I&E procedure writing program.
- Assist in development of I&E Training programs and equipment.
- Relocation provided.
- A BS or AS in Electrical Engineering and 5-10 years of experience in instrument and electrical maintenance within a chemical or related industrial facility. 2+ years + as an I&E Supervisor in a chemical manufacturing, refinery, paper mill or similar manufacturing operation.
- Experience with 34.5 kv down to 480v power distribution including switchgear, MCC’s, and distribution panels, particularly in repair and maintenance.
- Experience with DCS systems and CMMS.
- Working knowledge of NFPA, NEC, ISA, and OSHA requirements for critical electrical equipment and instrumentation.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history.