- The EHS Engineer will develop, implement and identify opportunities for continuous improvements in all areas of EHS programs while specializing in strategic areas including IH, chemical toxicology, explosives technology, chemical waste management, HAZMAT and electrical safety.
- Analyze data to identify leading indicators which allow for a proactive approach to risk mitigation. Ensuring compliance with applicable federal, state and local regulations, including DoD, ATF and explosives.
- Relocation provided.
- The EHS Specialist will have a BS degree with and engineering major (chemical or electrical preferred.).
- 5 years of EHS compliance program experience. Experience must include chemical process industry, PSM regulated or other highly controlled manufacturing environment.
- Must have an ability to engage employees in compliance, build rapport on the plant floor and influence for results.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history.