- The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for diagnosis and resolution of complex system-wide problems from the low level printed circuit board to the OS and application level.
- Follow industry best practices, standards, and methods.
- Work with PLCs and HMIs. Ability to occasionally travel domestically and internationally.
- Relocation provided, regional candidates preferred. $80K-$110K.
- The Electrical Engineer will have a BSEE or MSEE and 7+ years of electrical engineering experience.
- Experience with reading and creating schematics.
- Experience with PLC & HMI, specifically Mitsubishi, Allen Bradley Compact Logix, Omron and platforms.
- Robotics, Vision systems. Studio 5000, FTView ME/SE, CX Programmer, GXWorks 3.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.