- The Continuous Improvement Specialist will manage Lean strategic projects
- Roll-up sleeves and work at all levels of organization to accomplish CI movement within.
- The Continuous Improvement Specialist will be delivering sustainable change which incorporates CI latest thinking.
- Interacting and working with senior management and gaining experience across functional lines.
- Relocation provided.
- A BS degree with an engineering major.
- 8 + years of work experience in a high volume manufacturing plant (mandatory) with a distinctive record with implementing Lean manufacturing practices.
- Lean/Six Sigma Certification a plus.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.