- The Continuous Improvement Engineer will have a Six Sigma Black Belt and will be responsible for building continuous improvement capabilities across the organization and departments.
- Drive a culture of CI throughout the organization and facilities while educating all parties on Six Sigma/Lean/CI.
- Focus on extended supply chain and solve complex issues related to the packaging, storage and transportation of bulk packed products.
- Relocation provided. Preference for regional candidates. About 1 hour north of Indianapolis. $90K-$110K.
- Requires a BS Chemical Engineering degree and 4+ years as a Continuous Improvement Engineer in a chemical manufacturing or similar process manufacturer.
- Preference for Lean 6 Sigma Black Belt training and certification, Green Belt Cert will be considered.
- Proven track record and knowledge using the CI methodology and tool set.
- Experience in leading and or managing CI teams would be preferred.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.