- The Sr. Process Engineer / Continuous Improvement Engineer provides technical assistance for plant operations.
- Utilize process engineering skills for plant optimization, capital project development and coach others in the same areas.
- Developing P&IDs for a variety of process equipment and processes.
- Understanding of fluid flow, heat transfer, distillation and process modeling.
- PSM & PHA responsibilities. • Relocation provided, regional candidates preferred.
- A BS Chemical Engineering from an accredited university.
- 7-10 years working as a Process Engineer with a focus on process improvement. Experience working for a chemical manufacturer as well as an E&C company.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.