- The Construction Cost Engineer / Estimator will be a critical team members of our cost estimating and project management team.
- Will understand construction means and methods and should be able to successfully develop construction cost estimates for diverse locations and construction types.
- Responsible for independent cost estimate preparation, cost estimate reviews/validations, value engineering cost support, facility programming cost support, cost analysis, economic analysis; life cycle costs and contingency/risk analysis.
- $90K-$120K. Relocation provided. About 1 hour from Pensacola.
- The Construction Cost Estimator will have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction, or a related field and a minimum of 5 years commercial / federal construction cost estimating experience.
- Direct experience in commercial and military construction with any or all areas of Department of Defense Military Construction and Civil Works and Department of Energy is desired.
- Cost Engineering certification and experience using MCACES (MII), PACES, Success, Primavera, Crystal Ball and other cost engineering applications are a plus.
- Requires knowledge of local construction market in area of operation including pricing conventions and trends.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history.